Sunday, January 06, 2008

VH1 is Whack

If no one has realised that all of VH1's supposed "reality" dating
shows all have a part 2 to them. First it was the Flava of Love
show then I love New York and now Bret Michaels Rock of Love.
I just think it is ridiculous that it just so happens that for all of
these 3 shows each individual did not find love in the person
they chose or there is some twisted reunion for example, in I love New York where she got dumped on national television and that it is just so convenient to have a part 2. If it was not for Flava
Flav then there would not have
been an I Love New york show so this show is derived from Flava Flav because she is so feisty and did not get chosen as the person he wants to spend life with. All I am saying is that they need to getmore creative and stop B***S****ing the viewers in showing crap and unrealistic things.

No comments: